At Labovitz Law Firm, we know exactly how much time and money can be spent untangling a poorly designed estate plan. It is important an engaged, intelligent, caring, and empathetic Arlington estate planning lawyer could be to help the surviving family members pick up the pieces and carry on without having the entire family implode. Contact us today to schedule a free, in-person consultation to speak with an Arlington family lawyer.
Individual Attention to Your Situation
At Labovitz Law Firm, our Arlington family law attorneys work to understand our clients' financial statuses, needs, and goals for the future. We do this by speaking to our clients to get a deep understanding of their family situations.
Knowing the following can help create a plan that arranges for any eventuality, including:
- Relationships with former or current spouses
- How many children and siblings you have
- If you have any other people who love and care for you
- Your current assets and any income
- Retirement or savings plans
- Your healthcare wishes, especially regarding long-term care
- Protecting your heirs and surviving family members
Knowing what resources we have to draw from can assist your lawyer in planning your estate. The vast majority of preparation comes from actively listening and observing our clients, and through this we seek to provide a trusting and caring environment as well as a legal partnership that you can count on.
Labovitz Law Firm benefits our clients in the following ways, and more:
- We draw upon 16+ years of combined experience.
- We offer FREE initial consultations to get your case started off strong.
- We provide personalized legal representation.
- We communicate with our clients throughout every step of case proceedings.
Our goal is to take away from the stress and anxiety that accompanies contemplating the legal aspect of the future and provide you with certainty and stability as you create a plan that perfectly fits the needs and circumstances of your loved ones.
Personal Experience to Help Reach Your Goals
Our firm is dedicated to bringing peace and comfort to individuals and their families by helping them create a plan that provides security for the present and future. The sense of relief people have when they finally take the steps to ensure that their loved ones are well-cared for by a thorough legal plan is important, which is why we take the time to understand every family's unique situation.