Kathryn Elizabeth Morrow has been practicing civil litigation and family law for nearly a decade and is committed to her clients every step of the way. She understands the impact that her work has on her clients’ lives and works tirelessly to support their best interests. Ms. Morrow’s commitment to doing everything she can for her clients is unwavering, and she takes great joy in being able to help them through difficult, often emotional, but ultimately rewarding phases of their lives.
Areas of Practice
- Texas, 2004
Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Juris Doctor - 2003
University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas
- B.A. - 2000
- Honors: Golden Key National Honor Society
- Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- John A. Hixson, Attorney at Law, 2011 - 2014
- Durkin Law Offices, P.C., Associate, 2008 - 2011
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, Staff Attorney, 2007 - 2008
- Schachter Harris, LLP, Associate, 2004 - 2007
Call our Arlington lawyer today at (817) 374-4056 to get started with a free consultation. We are here to help you however we can!