Solid Strategies from Arlington Felony Defense Attorneys
Call Labovitz Law Firm Now for Aggressive Defense for Serious Cases
Felony convictions can carry a lifelong impact, even after you serve your sentence. They are treated harshly due to the severity of the crimes, and sentencing guidelines tend to be steep. Once your sentence is over, a felony record can harm your ability to seek favorable employment. If you have recently been charged with a felony crime, it is crucial that you take steps to hire professional legal counsel to help you through your case. With the rest of your life potentially at stake, you cannot afford to deal with this situation alone.
At Labovitz Law Firm, our criminal defense lawyers in Arlington have handled thousands of cases for clients in Texas. We understand what is at stake for you, and our small firm really focuses on each client’s unique needs.
Call Labovitz Law Firm now for a free in-person consultation about your felony case at (817) 374-4056.
Our Guided Approach to Your Defense
You need a team that is willing to go the extra mile for you. As trial attorneys with more than 16 years of experience, our firm is capable of taking your case as far as it needs to go to fight for the best possible outcome on your behalf.
Knowledgeable felony defense is a process including:
- Investigating all of the facts of your case, including every detail of your arrest. It is possible that your constitutional rights were violated by law enforcement.
- If a search warrant was served by law enforcement, we will seek to determine whether there may have been insufficient probable cause to support the warrant.
- Felony charges may not be supported by the evidence. We often successfully seek reduced charges to misdemeanors, or even dismissal of all charges.
- Where a plea agreement is the optimal legal path, we can negotiate for favorable plea agreements.
- Where going to trial is the best path, we mount aggressive legal defenses for our clients accused of felonies.
Contact an Arlington Felony Defense Lawyer Today!
If you are facing felony charges, you should get in touch with an attorney from our firm as soon as possible. We will staunchly advocate on your behalf and ensure that your rights are upheld throughout case proceedings. Learn more about your legal options by calling us today!
Our Arlington criminal defense lawyers are ready to fight for you if you have been arrested for or charged with a felony. Call (817) 374-4056 today.