Arlington Misdemeanor Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Attorneys that can Defend Your Rights
Charges for misdemeanor crimes can carry steep penalties. Since these crimes can cover such a wide range of issues, it is not uncommon to speak with clients who are not aware of their options and possible consequences. It can be tempting to face these issues on your own, but we frequently see that result in poor plea agreements that still leave the convicted in an unfavorable situation. At Labovitz Law Firm, our misdemeanor defense lawyers have over 23 years of experience and provide aggressive strategies for large and small cases in Arlington. We are a small firm able to dedicate ourselves to each client and really investigate the details of each case.
Examples of misdemeanor cases our firm handles include:
Defense for Misdemeanor Crimes
There are varying degrees for misdemeanors. Depending on the severity of your crime, you could see enhanced charges or a higher class of crime. The result of these enhanced charges can be increased jail time as well as additional restrictions. Crimes which may seem simple or small on the surface can still bear a heavy toll for the convicted. Our Arlington criminal defense lawyers work hard to protect each client’s rights even in the seemingly smallest cases.
Our approach to misdemeanor defense includes:
- Interviewing you to discuss your case and get your picture of events.
- Developing a full view of your case through investigating every detail from your arrest, police reports, and lab details or sobriety tests.
- Interviewing all available witnesses, as well as preparing them for trial.
- Where evidence doesn’t support the charges, we can aggressively seek dismissal or a reduction of charges.
- If going to trial becomes necessary or favorable, we stand for you in court.
Free Consults with a Skilled Arlington Criminal Defense Attorney!
Just because your case might not seem like a serious offense does not mean that you should treat it lightly. It’s important to get in touch with an attorney as soon as you are faced with your charges so that you can build a strong defense from the very outset. Learn more about your legal options in a free consultation with Labovitz Law Firm today.
Speak with our attorneys in Arlington today.
Call 817-270-9765 now.